Monday 1 March 2010

Complicated

Today is the first day in March 2010
the last month I will have official class in King's College
3 more classes in University of East Anglia in April
then I am done, no more class..

But later, I need to submit a dissertation to UEA, deadline in May.
Another dissertation to KCL in September
and a Manager Research Report to CIPD.

Yes! Yes!
I am currently taking 2 courses in 2 different universities
so I need to submit 2 dissertations, I am crazy!!!!

Actually I still got another
self study course in Law
it's a 3 years degree programme....

don't ask me why
I also don't know
I make myself so complicated..

maybe it's bcoz I don't want to give up to study law
I wanna give myself a try
even if I can't graduate later
but at least I try before..

Anyways, back to my feeling

this is the 1st time I feel like want to stay in UK
hoping not to go back to M'sia so soon
dunno why
I am worrying
what if I can't find a job in London??
what if I need to go back M'sia for good??
why I got this feeling?
I also dunno....

but when think of my family
I feel like going back..

haiz..I am such a complicated person
I don't even understand myself..

God, please guide me as I am your child..

No comments: