Wednesday 3 March 2010

Flowers in UK

Living in a place and visiting a place will give you totally different feeling. When you are going a place for travel, you will keep on taking picture (especially myself) and tend to put more attention to details. On contrast, a place where you lived, you will show less interest and even don't remember how does the road where you pass by everyday look like.

Since I have been living in UK for about 3 years, I don't take much picture unless I saw something really interesting. And there is one thing that interest me these few years was the flowers in UK. I realised those flowers in UK are very different from Malaysia one. Most probably is because of the weather, so there are different kind of flowers in UK during winter, summer, spring and autumn. I found some flowers with special shape, special colours and special....................name?? (nah, I don't know what's their name, lol)

Here are some pictures I took from my iphone, obviously, when you are living in a place, you wouldn't always carry your camera with you. =P

Very sharp yellow

Looks like grape

Does it looks like....lamp??

Dark red rose


Dandelion 蒲公英

bamboo
yeah, i know this is not special
but this is my house plant, so need to show it..haha
sharp pink big flower with little purple flower
erm, this is........grass??
my lovely house plants
the main character is those water..haha....
dunno what fruit


similar with rose
The end....hope you enjoy

No comments: