Wednesday 28 April 2010

Amsterdam Trip

Just back from Amsterdam, purposely went to see Tulips and luckily it did not disappointed me. Saw a lot different kind of flowers in Keukenhof, €21 included entrance ticket and bus from Schiphol Airport. The amount of flowers really impressed me, it was so beautiful.

We took a boat to the flower farm.
Actually the flower's colour was very sharp
but don't know why it becomes normal after uploaded here.

This was inside the garden.
Besides, I received a special anniversary present which is a bunch of Tulips. It was so nice and we brought it back all the way from Amsterdam.
The next day when it back to my house, it starts flowering.
On the second day, it was nicer than the previous day
and it keeps on blooming.
So, everyday I was so excited to see how big it can grow. =D
It was our 7th Anniversary trip, we book and bought everything about 2 days before we depart (including transport, hostel, sightseeing ticket). Although it was a bit rush, actually it was very rush but he doesn't want to disappoint me and therefore we settle everything in 2 days time. ~Sweet~

Due to the restriction time, we forced to travel on Sunday. Normally we try to avoid Sunday so that we can attend church for worship. So, I looked for churches in Amsterdam online and I chose to go to a Chinese church. It is Amsterdam 恩泉宣道会.

This church is quite big with about 100 people attended, mostly from Hong Kong and some from China. After the worship, they welcome new comers and we told them we are coming for travel and therefore we r going back to London next day. But they didn't change their attitude (coz I thought some people will think we will not coming back anymore so there is no point to spend time on us). But they treated us the same and even invited us for lunch. This was the one time I received free LUNCH from church. It was so warm and friendly, I understand church is my home no matter where I am. ^.^

My FREE LUNCH..lol
it was so tasty and homely
After that, we received a welcome gift from the church
which was a testimony CD.

Before we say goodbye, the sister gave me her number and asked us to call her if we come to Amsterdam again, so that she can bring us around. She was so nice and I am really thanks for her kind thought.

You think that's the end of the story, then you are wrong. After 2 days, I was back to London and I received a letter.

When I looked at the envelope, I know it is from oversea and should be Amsterdam coz of the dutch word. So I was guessing is that from the hotel?? they want to charge us extra?? or did we do something wrong in Amsterdam. After I opened, it was from the church, a welcome card. It was so touched and so warm.

I think this is something I learned from them and I think our church should have this as well. And I believed this church is full of God's blessing and it can bless many people in Amsterdam. Not because of the free lunch or welcome gift but because of their sincerity and enthusiasm.

No comments: