Tuesday 1 December 2009

Research Method

Today, the lecturer told us the exam format, it will be divided into two sections. In section A, there will be 2 compulsory questions (70%). For section B, there will be 5 questions, we need to answer 3 questions (30%) from those five.

Oh my god!! I am so worry now, this is the module which make me very anxious, I don't have math talent, don't have sense in statistic, but now 70% are compulsory, which mean if I can't do well in those 2 questions, then that's it. I am failing..

The other 3 modules are 100% exam as well, which make me feel stress because from my previous exam experience, I can understand the question, I know the answer but the problem is I don't have enough time to write!! so cruel..Exam is an inhuman way to test student!!

Today is the 1st day of December, meaning I only left 1 month to catch up, to study..
oooo..can I wish Christmas is not coming, New year is not coming, exam is not coming??

No comments: