Sunday 27 December 2009

This day has come! 终于等到了今天!

Finally, my parent have accepted Jesus Christ as their Saviour and accepted baptism today. Although I can't witness this but 2 of my brothers went there (although they can't really accept my parent's decision). I am very grateful for this precious Christmas present in 2009. Honestly, I must admitted that I did not do well in giving them testimony and sharing the Gospel but I strongly believed it is God touches their heart and it's time! Until now, I can't believe they are Christian and we truly became family members of God because everything came without my expectation. Besides grateful, nothing else can describe my feeling, I have been waiting for 6 years, and now this day has come! From I was a child, my parent prepared and gave me every best things. And today, I can return a best present for life to them which is Jesus Christ!

Lord, thank you for everything you had given to me. Thanks and praise your work of bringing them to you. Glory to the King of Kings!

God not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (2 Peter 3:9)

终于,我父母接受了主耶稣为他们的个人救主,今天也接受了洗礼。虽然我不能观礼但是我的两个哥哥都去了(虽然他们不是太能接受父母的决定)。我真的很感恩,这也成为我2009年最宝贵的圣诞礼物。其实,我必需要承认我并没有给他们很好的见证和传福音,但是我深信是神的时间到了也是神触摸了他们的心!直到现在,我还不能接受他们已是基督徒和我们成为主内的一家人,因为一切都来的太突然。除了感恩,还是感恩,我等了六年,终于等到了今天!从小到大,我父母都准备和给予我最好的。今天,我可以回报他们生命中最好的礼物,就是主耶稣基督!

主啊!感谢祢所赐给我的一切。感谢赞美祢的作为,把他们带到你的面前。荣耀归与神!

神不愿一人沉沦,乃愿人人都悔改。(彼得后书3:9)

From left: Younger brother, sister-in law, mother, father, elder brother
Children: My elder brother's sons and daughter
从左:二哥,二嫂,妈妈,爸爸,大哥
小孩:大哥的儿子和女儿

No comments: