Monday 29 December 2008

How was my 2008

Finally, another year has gone, new year has come. When I looked back my diary in 2008, it was complicated but it reminded me the past. I've listed out some important things happened and how was my emotion.

Jan 2008
  • I went to Cardiff, visited Kwan and then she brought us to Bath.
  • 1st time song lead in Colindale Church
  • Get a job in Allegra Strategies as data entry
  • Emotion rate: 4 (1: very bad to 5: very good)

This place is Roman Bath, worth place to visit.

























Feb 2008
  • 1st time receive "ang pau" in UK which was from my boss and a customer in the restaurant that I worked in.
  • 1st time watch movie in cinema in UK. The movie was "Jumper"
  • Emotion rate: 4
Mar 2008
  • Went to Thorpe Park, didn't play much because I was so scare after riding the 1st roller coaster
  • Watched football match: Sweden vs Brazil in Arsenal Stadium
  • Emotion rate: 3
Apr 2008
  • Milan, Venice, and Switzerland Trip. This photo was taken while I watched football match in San Siro Stadium (AC Milan vs Atalanta)
  • Snowing in London, weird timing
  • Emotion rate: 5 (Having Fun!)



















May 2008
  • 2nd Academic year examination
  • Celebrate 5th anniversary
  • Back to Malaysia
  • Emotion rate: 2 (Stressful)

Jun 2008
  • Port Dickson trip with family
  • Heard a very bad news
  • Trip to Hong Kong and Macau
  • Emotion rate: 1 (Unbelievable, unacceptable mood)
























Jul 2008
  • 21st Birthday party, this was my cute cute pig birthday cake! Love it!
  • Ultra sound examination
  • Emotion rate: 3 (Complicated mood)


















Aug 2008
  • Olympic in Beijing, China
  • Back to London
  • Children summer camp, pastor Wong preaching, very good and remind me something
  • Emotion rate: 2 (Uncertain)
Sept 2008
  • Finally found a place to stay, sign a contract for 1 year
  • 1st time watched Theater, "Joseph and amazing dream's coat"
  • Emotion rate: 3 (Tired)
Oct 2008
  • Start 3rd academic year
  • Emotion rate: 3
Nov 2008
  • Canterbury Trip, visited vineyard. However, we missed the best season
  • Very stressful because of group problem and lots of assignments
  • Emotion rate: 2 (Moody)


















Dec 2008
  • Christmas and New Year celebration!
  • Emotion rate: 5 (Grateful)



















After reading this, I realised I have done many things in 2008. I have
done something out of my expectation, something happened out of my control but still I have to face it. Thanks God for giving me the strength to face tomorrow because I know He holds the future.
Psalms 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

No comments: