Tuesday 17 February 2009

Time flies, I'm back to London again.
Back to reality, back to assignment and work.

This was the third time I left home, still..I was cried badly. Actually I can control my feeling, but after "one sentence" from my dad, then my tear was split out.
I am not a good daughter, but for me, he is a good father.
Although sometime I would blame him but I understand everything he do is for my own good.

I hate the feeling of leaving, leaving my love ones. It makes me decided not to stay in London anymore, I don't really want to stay anymore longer although I do hope I can get working experience in UK, hope I can finish another law degree in UK.

~Sometime, it is hard to make decision~

In this stage, I wish to go back after by degree but I am not really sure whether I would change my mind. Will discuss with my Almighty God and let HIM guide my future.

No comments: